The proper dry out of Refractory Lining is very much important to eliminate the water which are required when mixing castables, mortars, and other refractory materials during installation.
For optimum refractory performance, the moisture must be removed throughly and uniformly. Moisture that is not been removed can cause “blow out” of trapped steam in the linings in case that to fast temperature increases occur in the system. It is also extremely important that moisture removal is achieved uniformly.
BENTENG API TECHNIC provide the proper Dry Out and Heating up services refer to the manufacture instruction and typical Dry out and heating up diagram.
Our Refractory Dry Out services is consist for the following :
A. PROVIDE THE BURNER SYSTEM WITH DETAIL AS FOLLOWS :
- Various capacity of Oil and gas Burners, including High Velocity Burners up to 5,000,000 Kcal/Hr.
- Combustion Air Blower with capacity up to 5000 NM3/Hr
- Gas Train and Gas Vaporizer
- Calibrated Thermocouple and Temperature Indicators
- Temperature Control with Temperature Recorder
- Flame Failure Detector
B. PROVIDE SUPERVISORS, TECHINCIANS AND OPERATORS
C. INSPECTION AND REPORTING
Dry Out process at Secondary reformer IKPT-Pupuk Kaltim unit 5
Dry Out process at PUSRI IIB
Dry out & heating up diagram result